we would like to inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Personal Data Protection Code") protects persons and other subjects regardind the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196 / 2003, we therefore provide the following information:
1. Data provided will be processed for the following purposes: communication and/or commercial relationship.
2. Data will be processed in electronic mode.
3. Mandatory data will be marked with an asterisk (*) in the fields.
4. Data will not be communicated to other subjects nor will they be diffused.
5. The holder of the processing is: Marco Gallino, +390119441131, whose legal representative is pro tempore also responsible for the processing.
6. For any further information or request regarding the processing and protection of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com
7. At any time you will be able to exercise your rights to the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
(e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary for storage in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(c) the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is reveals impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
By proceeding with the submission of the form, the information is read and accepted.