– Variable pump in axial piston swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in an open circuit
– The flow is proportional to the drive speed and the displacement
– The flow can be steplessly varied by adjustment of the swashplate angle.
– 2 case drain ports
– Excellent suction characteristics
– Low noise level
– Long service life
– Axial and radial load capacity of drive shaft
– Favorable power/weight ratio
– Versatile controller range
– Short control time
– The through drive is suitable for adding gear pumps and axial piston pumps up to the same size, i.e., 100% through drive.