– Variable axial piston pump of swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in open circuit hydraulic system.
– Designed primarily for use in mobile applications.
– The pump operates under self-priming conditions, with tank pressurization, or with an optional built-in charge pump (impeller).
– A comprehensive range of control options is available matching any application requirement.
– Power control option is externally adjustable, even when the pump is running.
– The through drive is suitable for adding gear pumps and axial piston pumps up to the same, i.e. 100% through drive.
– The output flow is proportional to the drive speed and infinitely variable between qV max and qV min = 0.