- Variable pump with axial piston rotary group in swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in open circuit.
- The flow is proportional to the drive speed and
- The flow can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
- 2 drain ports
- Excellent suction performance
- Low noise level
- Long service life
- Favorable power/weight ratio
- Versatile controller range
- Short control time
- The through drive is suitable for adding gear pumps and axial piston pumps up to the same size, i.e., 100% through drive.